Convert Half-Height SATA-II 3Gbps Optical Device --- > Parallel ATA (IDE) Optical Drive!
Convert the High Capacity SATA II 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps devices, such as Blu-ray Disc, Optical Drive, SSD, Hard Drive and SATA Storage Device to work with IDE host Controller!
- SATA II 3Gbps Mini Adapter Board (size 75mm x 26mm)
- Supports any type of SATA II 3Gbps and SATA I 1,5Gbps Device (Blu-ray Disc, SSD, DVD, DVD-RAM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, Hard Disk)
- Convert SATA Drive and operate like a standard IDE/ATAPI Drive
- 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB
- Compliant with Serial ATA 2.6
- Support Jumper setting for IDE Master, Slave and Cable Select Modes
- Tag Command Queuing (Max 32 entries)
- SATA Hot-plug
- SATA Power Save modes
- ATA/ATAPI PIO mode data transfer
- ATA/ATAPI UDMA data transfer rate of 150, 133, 100, 66, 44, 33, 25, 16.7 MB/s
- ATA/ATAPI-7 Streaming feature set
- 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge converter to support PC, MAC and Linux, no driver required
- Fully RoHS compliant