WX7000 : HDD Wechseldatenträger (RDX)
Why RDX? - Advantages over AIT
- Larger capacity provides longer recording time.
- Higher transfer rate makes it possible to record in multi channel at wider bandwidth.
- Less chances of data loss at unpredictable power failure - Fail-safe is implemented.
- Instantaneous data search.
- No head/tape cleaning required.
- Higher reliability thanks to simpler structure than tape loading mechanism.
What is RDX?
- RDX is a 2.5"hard disk drive placed in a plastic cartridge that offers rugged, reliable and convenient data storage.
- Solid state drive version of the RDX is also available.
- Huge capacity up to 1.5TB.
- The cartridge is anti-static and shockproof design. RDX withstands a shock from free fall at a height of 1m.
- So small and robust that you can put it in your pocket and carry it anywhere you go.
Industry standard back-up system
- RDX is an industry standard back-up system adopted by major server manufacturers.
- Compatibility fully assured between all RDX manufactures.
- Designed to replace tape storage systems such as DDS/DAT.
- As 2.5"HDD technology advances in the future, RDX will have larger capacity.
Maintenance-free and excellent cost/performance ratio
- Requires no maintenance services.
- Can be used repeatedly by re-formatting.
- Cost per capacity tends to decrease every year.
Compatibility with PC
- You have access to RDX from your PC through external docking station.
- External docking station is connected with your PC through USB3.0.
- Connect it to your PC, plug in your RDX and you will have super high speed access to RDX.