UR-50BD : FAQ
- Q : How much is the capacity of UR-50BD to record?
A : The maximum size is 8.5GB for DVD, 50GB is for BD and USB memory, and internal HDD is 100GB.
- Q : How long can UR-50BD record?
A : Recording times are here.
- Q : What is recommendation for the size of USB memory?
A : Recommendation is Over 4GB.
- Q : Is UR-50BD compatible with consumer recorders?
A : Yes. Medias that are recorded by UR-50BD are able to be played in some consumer players.
- Q : Can UR-50BD record HD video to DVDs?
A : Yes. But it is only compatible with PC to play back.
- Q : Can it display remain time of medias to record?
A : Yes. Push SET button when media is inserted.
- Q : Can it record NTSC video and HD video at the same time?
A : No. User will need to select one input.
- Q : Is it possible to output an image of S-Video when the image is inputted from DVI input?
A : No, it is not.
- Q : Can it display indicator during recording and playing?
A : Yes. Select SHORT in OSD ICON SETUP.
- Q : Is it possible to stream videos?
A : No, it isn't.
- Q : What is the difference between MPEG-2 and H.264?
A : The difference is only bit rate.